Makeup blog for 11/27
Dear journal,
For my research paper, we had to choose three different controversial topics that we could potentially write about. Although this wasn't my topic, one of the topics I researched was whether single parents should be allowed to adopt children.
In my opinion, I totally think that single parents should be able to adopt children. They can provide the same amount of love and affection that two parents could provide for the child. Some people would say that it is wrong of a single person to adopt a child because the child would only have half of the parenting and the child would not benefit as much as the child with two parents.
I was adopted by a single mother when I was three months old. My mom has shown me as much love and affection as a family that adopted me with both a wife and a husband.
For my research paper, we had to choose three different controversial topics that we could potentially write about. Although this wasn't my topic, one of the topics I researched was whether single parents should be allowed to adopt children.
In my opinion, I totally think that single parents should be able to adopt children. They can provide the same amount of love and affection that two parents could provide for the child. Some people would say that it is wrong of a single person to adopt a child because the child would only have half of the parenting and the child would not benefit as much as the child with two parents.
I was adopted by a single mother when I was three months old. My mom has shown me as much love and affection as a family that adopted me with both a wife and a husband.
Comments
Post a Comment